Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Cookoff, Part 1: The Boast

Hey guys, it's Sunday, the day that has the word "sun" in it. Kind of weird, don't you think? It's the only day that actually has another real word in it besides "day". Except maybe Friday. Because you say "fry" in it. Anyway, I digress. It's time for a cooking challenge between myself (Prince Ali) and the fool (rebeccaroo22), and I think it should be Friday. Because somebody is about to get "fried"! No more lame jokes. It's time to make tasty food and take names. Y'all better look out, because I'm about to bring my southern comfort expertise to the next level. SHOWDOWN TIME, BABY. They don't call me the Al the Angry Chef down in Nashville for no reason (actually they don't call me Al the Angry Chef. In fact, they don't even call me Al). Anyway, I have some great recipes lined up for you all, and some pictures will be taken for sure and uploaded to this blog, so be on the lookout. Peace. –Al the Angry Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment